Yesterday I wrote a post about being nominated and accepted to be a @tipu curator and this post got a lot of attention. Here are some answers to the questions I got from you, and more questions from me.
Several people asked me to nominate them for membership as a curator:
The top ranked @tipu curators can nominate you to be a curator.
- I cannot.
I do not have any @tipu nominations to give yet. My nomination number is set to -0- right now.
When I am allowed to nominate people, I will favor those in the top ranks of the Engagement League of @abh12345. I know these STEEMers are already engaged and will make good use of this @tipu opportunity. The league is easy to join and rank in, so please take a look if you are not already there. Here is the current weekly update:
Several people asked me to vote for their posts:
The top ranked curators can vote for your post.
- I cannot.
I voted for 3 posts yesterday. Only one of those votes went through and now my account shows I voted for my limit of three anyway. I do not know when this will reset. When it does I will certainly curate however many posts I am allowed to.
I favor low payout posts in the places I already curate for other projects. Most of those are entries for contests or challenges. You can find an incomplete list of those here:
But I am a small and unknowledgeable fish in this tipu thing. Until yesterday I knew nothing about it at all.
A better strategy than trying to get my few and small tipu votes is to contact and interact with those in the top ranks. Maybe one day I will be one of them, but I am currently #149. Here are the top 30 at the moment:
Do you know any of these STEEMers? Most of them have a lot of votes and nominations to give, so they would be your best resource if you want to be added as a curator or get tipu votes to your posts.
I hope some of the the top ranked @tipu curators will see this post and answer some questions I have after 24 hours:
- What are your voting strategies?
- What is your strategy about who to nominate for curator?
- When do resets happen so you can vote and nominate more people?
- How do you improve voting efficiency?
- Why did 2 of my 3 tipu votes from yesterday "count" even though they did not go through?
- Why do votes not go through so I will not waste them again?
- Anything else I should know about this program?
- you should focus on new posts
- you want to curate posts that you anticipate will have high payouts
- you don't want to curate posts that already have high payouts and the curation vote will be one of the last ones
- remember about the 5 minute penalty - it's best to curate around 5 minutes mark or a bit earlier if you think the post will get lots of votes from other users
Many thanks to you!
And thank you once again to @amico for getting me into this with his nomination! I hope we will soon meet in Bangkok so I can thank you for all of your support in person :)