Good morning steemits, how have you all been. This morning i made a double sided purse. This is the first time I'll make a double sided purse. Mainly I make wallets but i decided to try out something new today. Even though i was scared it might not turn out well, the outcome was lovely. Although when next i make it, I'll love to reduce the side measurement by 1 inch or not. (Lol)
- Leather of choice
- 2 pairs of magnet
- The measurements I used are written on each leather I cut as shown below.
- I located the middle of the small piece of the side, drew a straight line and applied gum and also to the tip on the middle leather (the 8 by 4 inches leather)
- Then i gumed it as seen below.
- After guming, I stitched it carefully in a straight line.
- I repeated the process above for the second side.
- I attached the inner side i just made to the main purse leather as shown below.
- I repeat the same process for the other side.
- I stitched the 8 by 3 inches leather to the covering side of the purse as seen below.
- I fixed magnets to the two top sides of the covering.
- I used the fixed magnet to locate where I'll fix their pairs by putting oil on the fixed magnet, pressing the purse together and making a suitable point with help of the oil.
You can try this at home on your own if you can use a sewing machine. Thanks for viewing my blog and have a wonderful day. 😊😊😊😊