Incredible how it sounds, but how would you put a plea on an open source fork of any blockchain?
Also, I doubt that original creator of Bitcoin created it so he could put a copyright on it, in that case from the very beginning there would be no necessity for any anonymity like with any copyright claims.
The original article I read about this topic was written in Cointelegraph https://cointelegraph.com/news/craig-wright-threatens-btc-core-and-bch-with-potential-lawsuits by Ting Peng
The only thing that comes into a spotlight for me is that Wright is trying to get as much, not credit, but benefit out of the thing that is not belong to him to own. Or policing the blockchains left and right is somehow considered attractive?
What more can you get from me?
The internet is such a great way to connect, and all that you use on it exists in the paid alternative. So, swap your old free apps and webs for the ones that will value your content and pay your time.
- ReadCash -blog about anything and get rewarded in Bitcoin Cash
- MemoCash - decentralized Bitcoin Cash Twitter alternative
- LBRY - decentralized YouTube alternative, get paid in LBC, stake it or swap for BCH with SimpleSwap
- Publish0x - maintain up to three blogs and get paid in BAT for writing and voting ( SimpleSwap supported)
- SatoshiWall- monetize anything with Bitcoin Cash, sell your digital goods, music or photos
- SpinBCH - fun game, spin and win some BCH
- LocalBitcoinCash - trade, buy and earn BCH easily, find work, offer services
- Skrill - FIAT and CRYPTO in one, debit card, bank cashouts and BCH wallet/exchange available