What may be the reason of sharp decline of Steem price?
Steem price hit its highest value for the last six months when it reached to $0.3017 on 14th Feb this month. Now, it is declining and its almost $0.205 now. So, it lost roughly its one third value in just three days. Isn't it surprising?
According to you, what may be the reason of this sharp decline?
- It is because of selling of Steemit. Inc to Tron.
- It is because of large pump and dump.
- It is because of sharp fall in the price of Bitcoin.
- It is because of low confidence of the investors on Steem.
- Any other?
- It is surprising but, it was destined.
- It is because of profit earning mindset of the large investors.
Answer the question at dpoll.xyz.