Source from Pixabay
First of all, #hasil2020 has been kicked started since 25 days ago. Why would this started so damn early? That's because the month of December are usually holiday! We all wanted to have fun, so I think it will be better for us to do our closing by end of November.
Frankly speaking, the result is sort of below my expectation. So far only few person turned up, I'm putting up their names here, hopefully they see me mention them and come back to continue work their way towards their resolution.
And ofcourse, my goal that I'm supposed to achieved.
- To have 10000SP by November 29, 2020.
- To get back in shape. To attain less than 16% body fat by November 29, 2020. Benchmark to be set by January 2020 new year day!
Workout routine started, now on day 3. Feeling energetic. I still eat rubbish and junk food, but cut down substantially, unless neccesarily
- Get rid of the massage chair at home, replace it with a damn thread mill machine before end of March 2020.
Arranging with LazyMom's mother finding mover
- Get a new treadmill machine, be it the cheapest one, and place it on the place currently house a broken massage chair before end of April 2020!
Have a few in mind, I don't think I want the pro series, but the cheap series will make me took things for granted. In the end few weeks later the tread mill are left there to collect dust
- To maintain daily 10000 steps everyday. To see if I can run on a daily basis right after I got the damn treadmill!
Hardly attain 10k steps. But increased to around 8k from previous less than 5k.
Side note, #drugwars has always been the most time consuming activity in my day. So, I'm actually finding a way to tune the game plate down to below 1 hour. Currently is not bad, but still around an hour and a half.