Hello teachers, students, and researchers, I am here again today, Thursday, 9th April, 2020, to help you make your kids and pupils understand sciences.
I put up some simple science-based questions for your kids which could boost their understanding of the subjects.
Age: 5 - 6 years
Time Allowed for Test: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Instructions: This is a multi-choice question, choose from the options the correct answer to each question.
PART A: Basic Science
- All living things need ____________ for a living. (a) Land (B) air
- A moving air is called ____________. (a) sun (B) wind
- ___________ is the clear liquid substance that has no smell or taste. (a) Soil (B) Water
- The primary sources of water is __________. (a) pond (B) rain
- One of these plant live in water __________. (a) water lily (B) plantain
- One of these animal lives in water. (a) cat (b) fish
- __________ is the human activity used in making simple tools and materials. (a) Technology (b) Sociology
- One of these is not the product of technology. (a) Food (b) Television
- We recognize many objects by their ______ (a) colors (b) religions
- A ripe tomato has ________ color. (A) red (B) white
PART B: Agricultural Science
- ________ and ___________ animals are used for transportation. (a)Carmel and donkey (B) cat and goat
- People mostly keep __________ as guards for security purposes. (a) sheep (b) dog
- The solid dry part of the earth surface is ___________. (a) plant (b) land
- _______ is a type of soil. (a) loamy land (b) dry land
- Rocks/ stones is used for __________. (a) cooking (b) grinding/sharpening
- ___________ is the large, bright object in the sky that gives us light. (a) Star (b) Sun
- The sun rises in the East and sets in the __________. (a) West (b) North
- __________ moves around the sun. (a) The sky (B) The earth
- Construction of roads means to make the roads to be walkable and ______ (a) moveable (B) walkable
- _________ is the process by which a man cultivate land through planting of crops and rearing of animals. (a) Washing (B) Farming
I am your Research Assistant @Uyobong. We hope to meet again tomorrow for some helpful educational research tips. Feel free to use the comment section of this post to ask questions so we can interact the more.