Hello again HIVERS and stackers! THANKS FOR BEING HERE!
There are dragon silver coins, silver coin bars (pressed bars), silver rounds, and hand-poured silver dragon bars.
Last week I showed you a beautiful hand-poured Dragon Bar. And yes, since January I've been showing you a few of the silver dragon bullion pieces that I have in my stack:
- Hand-Poured Silver Dragon Bar: Part 9
- 2012 Silver Lunar Year if the Dragon: Part
- 2000 Silver Lunar Year of the Dragon: Part 7
- 2018 Australian 1 oz Silver Dragon: Part 6
- 2019 Australian 1 0z Silver Dragon: Part 5
- 2020 Australian 1 oz Silver Dragon: Part 4
- 2019 Silver Double Dragons: Part 3
- 2018 Silver Dragon & Tiger: Part 2
- 2017 Silver Dragon & Phoenix: Part 1
Are you ready for another one!
Dragon & Phoenix Hand-poured Silver Bar
The excellent finish on this bar makes it truly look like a real antique piece.
Hand pour by Silver Back Stacker, 1.5 troy ounces, .999 fine silver.
Stay tuned for more!!! All photos, gif and videos were taken by me using my iPhone6 unless specified otherwise.
Make it a #TerrificTuesday!
Thank you for stopping by to view this article.
I post an article daily, and I hope to see you again soon!
Hugs and Kisses 🤗💕💋!!!!
@silversaver888 is a proud member of #silvergoldstackers and the #ladiesofsgs4eva
#TeamUSA is a growing community of quality-content people from the United States or those living here. Check us out on Discord!
This original article of @silvervsaver888 was first published HERE.