I am running out of ideas what to cook for breakfast, and we have a limited ingredients for foods to prepare. We're awaiting for our schedule to go to the market because of the current restrictions due to the quarantine. Since we still lots of eggs and carrots, I decided to combine them for omelette. I also have potatoes, and I eventually got an idea to make it cheesy. I have two bars of cheese, and I think this recipe will work.
- Black Pepper
- Slice the potatoes and carrots into cubes.
- Break the eggs and bate them until frothy. Put some salt and black pepper on it.
- Melt a slice of butter in the pan.
- Stir fry the carrots and potatoes in the melted butter until tender. Set aside, and melt some butter again in the pan.
- Pour the bated eggs in the pan.
- Add the stir fried carrots and potatoes, and mix them until they looked scrambled.
- Grate some cheese on top, and mixed them again.
- Serve the scrambled egg with potatoes and carrots on the plate, and grate some cheese again on top.
This is perfect for breakfast, along with hot coffee, rice or even fried rice depending on what's available.
As what I usually say, Bon Appétit!