Here is a ulog of me and @adesojisouljay, discussing how one can look for digital currencies to buy and hodl using mostly coinmarketcap as a deciding factor. In this ulog, we take a look at a project called kin, which has a token called KIN, an underlying Kin blockchain and a bunch of Kin apps.
KIN grew popular by virtue of its association with the Kik social platform. However, upon taking a closer look at the project, they now have their blockchain modeled in such a way to encourage the development of apps. Currently, there are ten or more apps built on the Kin blockchain, with some apps having more activity than Kik even. They also have a reward system that pays KIN to programmers based on the level of activity that their app generates.
The essence of this video is to gain general insight into what people look at when deciding what digital currency is worthy of an investment. We also looked to highlight other potential use-cases of digital currency by virtue of their underlying technology, besides 'just trades'
This hub among other things, will help me in my journey to recovering in my health and will help me begin to take care of my dad who is ill, better.
As importantly, i can begin to reveal more effectively, some additional knowledge derived from the curriculum of legitimate illiteracy, tangible for the collective evolution of the world, for ”surpassinggoogle it is’.
- via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/donate/313130579712342/
- Gofundme: gf.me/u/yhfa9u
- Buy a ’15 USD’ t-shirt: https://teespring.com/stores/surpassinggoogle
- Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/surpassinggoogle
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/surpassinggoogle
Donate with digital currency
- My HIVE/STEEM/BLURT wallet: @surpassinggoogle
- My BCH Wallet: przerf6wjl4kln0nq4tq7kth3dx94h95avpcvuxcju
- My Bitcoin wallet: 34qnjNrdw3jLMPBN9UWHEWN6zsrfZsC7Ra
- My ETH wallet: 0xfd5c4f2fe8da3eda1025681f0f86570849249d63
Kindly vote the 'steemgigs' witness. It is ranked #82. You can find it here: https://wallet.hive.blog/~witnesses