Sometimes ago I wasn't feeling too strong, and my mother trained us up by making us believe that when once you feel feverish or uncomfortable in your body system you should take enema to flush your system first before even going for treatment, so that probably the treatment given to you may have great effect on you.
Well it may sound really superstitious and absurd but it has been working for us, you know in life most times what you believe has a way of affecting your life, so perhaps that's what happens to us.
You may be wondering why I am writing this post after all but its just to let you know things going on in other places, country, state etc. Hope you would love to learn?
The leaves I used in preparing this concoction isn't really scares they are all around our vicinity, not to worry I will show you all of them.
Least I forget an enema is the administration of a substance in liquid form into the rectum. This may be performed to aid bowel evacuation or to administer medicines. It doesn't need much professionalism, skill or competence though, it can be done by anyone so far the person administering it knows what to do.
1. The first leaf is scientifically called "Justicia secunda Vahl but commonly or locally know as blood tonic because it turns to red colour when it is being boiled in water. Not to worry I will dedicate another day to talk on this particular leaf, its a leaf worth knowing about.
2. The second leaf is locally called Editan but scientifically called Lasianthera africana" and it belongs to the family of “Icancinaceae” It is a perennial glabrous shrub whose height may reach from 61 – 136cm and is widely distributed in the tropical rain forest.
3. The third leaf i used is quite funny due to the name given to it by many perople, names like Where there is doctor", Hospital is too far, etc. It is scientifically called "Jatropha tanjorensis.
It is a perennial crop and it cures up to or if not more than 100 kinds of disease, I am not exaggerating, you can as well search online for it or maybe I could take time out to write exhaustively on it next time.
4. The fourth kind of leaf is scientifically called Plectranthus ciliatus but commonly called speckled spur-flower, eyelash spur-flower, white wild sage etc. It usually has this purple and green colour.
5. Well so sorry I couldn't find the local neither the common or scientific name of the fifth leaf, so if you know it, you could help me, i would love to know it name too please.😉🙏🙏
Each of the leaves are very useful so I had to wash them all together, yes to avoid sand or dirt, picture below👇👇👇👇👇👇
After Washing them I carefully put them in the mortar, pictures below👇👇👇👇👇
And then pound them, pictures below👇👇👇👇👇
After pounding them into shreds, pictures below👇👇👇👇
I grate it with a grater and added water to it, squeeze it, and then sieve it, pictures below👇👇👇👇
After Sieving it I poured it into a clean pail and washed the enema kit getting ready to take the enema.
After taking it i felt better and relieved. The enema kit are of different types, but I only have two among all the types to show to you, pictures below👇👇👇👇👇
Hope you enjoyed my detailed post and writeup, if yes comment and upvote.
Thanks for stopping by.