It's about the time of the year I'm harvesting my grow bags for black turmeric and orange turmeric rhizomes. This year the yield has been lower than usual. I probably haven't added enough compost to the potting mix. Something I will have to fix for this coming season.
Orange turmeric on the left, black turmeric on the right
After washing them, I've set them to dry out a little bit in the sun. I will keep some of the black rhizomes for my own use and sell the rest on my online shop. As for the orange rhizomes, I will dry them out and make some powder for cooking.
The large and medium rhizomes can be used for consumption as a natural medicine.
While the small one will be used for propagation.
Previously on my blog:
Vote for my witness
On Steem, Witnesses are playing the important role of providing a performant and safe network for all of us. You have the power to choose 30 trusty witnesses to package transactions and sign the blocks that will go in the Steem blockchain. Vote for me via SteemConnect to help me do more useful projects for the communities.
|I'm a member of||these communities|
- The image at the top has been generated with the Canva app using my own photo.
Banner by @josephlacsamana
Protect your money against Phishing Scam!
Cryptos accounts are the target of international scammers because they want your hard earned money!
Those people are very clever and in a moment of inattention, you've given them your login and password!
I've created a Chrome extension that can help you detecting scam links!
Password and Private Keys security
You all know that your Steem password is the access to all your STEEM, SBD, posting, transferring, everything... right?
So, please, follow these simple steps and keep yourself safe:
- Apart from the initial setup of your account, NEVER use your password ANYWHERE, if stolen, it will give full control to your Steem account.
- Backup your password and keep it somewhere safe. Use a password manager like Lastpass, print it on paper and put it in a safe (no kidding). If you forget your password, no one can help you out.
- To login for creating content and curating, use your Private Posting Key
- To make transfers and account operations, use your Private Active Key
- To encrypt and decrypt memos, use your Private Memo Key