All jokes aside, Steem Engine Tools has had some large improvements over the past entire week!!! That's right, a whole week of holiday!
Removed all the
_api.php files and moved them into library files.
SteemEngineAPI.php for connecting and
SteemEngine.php for all the functions. This allows me to easier maintain, and with the new
SteemEngineAPI.php easily add new functions in as little as 1 (ONE) line. The new format of the code scores 6/10 for coding best practice!
This took quite a while as I had to make a function with a wide range of features all in one function, so as to make my life easier. I could have missed this out and taken 4 days less, but this will only become more of a problem over time, so better to solve it now.
Frontend (What you'll care about)
My balances page contains much more than the traditional S-E page. It has the following balances (bold denotes new balances):
- Liquid - Sendable/Tradeable tokens
- Market - Tokens currently held in the market
- Staked - Staked Tokens
- Delegations In - Incoming Delegations
- Delegations Out - See how much you're delegating away
- Pending Unstakes - Tokens in the unstake process
- Total Owned - Total owned by you (Liquid + Market + Staked + Delegations Out + Pending Unstakes)
Has sorting as well as search, to hopefully make it more useful.
Nothing too special, just shows what you are buying and selling, so you don't have to go to the market tab and can see if you have any tokens locked up!
Rewards (A.K.A Mystical Monies)
Before, you couldn't really tell where your rewards were coming from/how profitable miners are, but now you can with this tool. It shows 5 different types of rewards:
- Curation - Voting
- Author - Posting/Commenting
- Staking - Staking a token
- Mining - Staking Mining Tokens
- Benefactor - Rewards from someone else post, where they included you as a beneficiary of the rewards.
You can use this however you want, but I think this will be the biggest feature from this update!
I've chucked some badges in for a laugh, why not? I don't know whether they'll stay or not, but we'll see...
Current Badge Holders:
Here are some ideas:
- User delegations to/from
- Hiding 0 balances
- Rewards Grouping
Maneh$$$$ (or $TEEM)
I'm still working out how to make this into something reasonable in terms of money, remember that I've put a whole week into this and made 0 posts (except that one before this run) between it.
- STEEM Related AD space - 2 people have made offers on it
- Donations - You know how that works
- Subscriptions - IDK how? Maybe ad-free (if ads are implemented) subscriptions/extra features!
- Sponsored Features - Pages with features based on what people with that $TEEM want!
Leave suggestions down below if you have any!