Hi guys, how's it going. After adding voting support for 7 Tribe Tokens, today I bought and staked 5 more, following the feedback in the comment section.
Currently @tipU holds 12 different staked Tribe tokens:
- PAL - https://www.palnet.io
- SCT - https://www.steemcoinpan.com (those are more expensive than STEEM itself!)
- SPT - https://www.splintertalk.io and https://monsters.tokenbb.io
- LEO - https://www.steemleo.com
- NEOXIAN - https://www.neoxian.city
- MARILIANS- https://www.marlians.com
- SPORTS - https://www.sportstalksocial.com
- ZZAN - https://www.steemzzang.com
- GG - https://www.steemace.io
- BATTLE - https://www.battlegames.io
- WEED - https://www.weedcash.network
- CCC - https://www.creativecoin.xyz
Every time you request an upvote from @tipU, if your post is added to any of those tribes, you will also get upvote in selected tokens. You can also go all out and add a single post in all of those tribes, which will result in upvote in 13 different tokens :D Although keep in mind that some of those tribes allow all content, while others have strict content policy and you might be banned.
Tribe Upvotes Multiplier
Now, to properly use the voting power for each tribe, every "standard" STEEM upvote from @tipU is multiplied by x15 for each tribe. This means that, for example, a 3% STEEM @tipU upvote results in 45% tribe upvote. The only exception is PAL where the multiplier is set x3 (because there's a lot of palnet upvotes compared to all other tribes).
Huge thanks to @gerber for showing me how to set it up :)
I will now monitor @tipU voting power for each tribe (using https://economicstudio.github.io/vp/?a=tipu&t=PAL) and see which ones are used the most. This will tell me which tribe tokens I need to buy more :)