I'm not an authority on this issue but let me point out a few issues:
- Southeast Asians consume considerable amount of various wild animals too and in fact many wild animals sold in China were imported from Southeast Asia. If SARS-CoV-2 is indeed from natural sources, simultaneous outbreaks should be observed in some Southeast Asian cities but this was not the case.
- Nobel Prize-winning scientist Luc Montagnier pointed out that SARS-CoV-2 has been engineered and contains some genes of HIV-1.
Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 is REAL. BUT COVID-19 is NOT YET a pandemic, in any country, by any stretch. In USA, only less than 2% of the population has been confirmed infected by SARS-CoV-2, this can barely qualify for pandemic.
Malaysia has a population of around 30million, and 9000+++ confirmed cases (as of now) is only 0.03% of the population. Both Infection rate and death rate are low compared to European countries.
This confirms the theory that coronavirus is less contagious in hot humid environment.
- The economy has become highly automated and demand for lowly-skilled labour forces is quickly declining.
- It's unlikely that most African countries can keep up with the pace of technological advancements.
- African population has become more of an economical burden and obstruction to economic growth for the developed world.
- For the “global elites", the best way out is to depopulate Africa to maximize future potential growth and minimize the economic burden.
- Population of developed countries become more homogeneous and younger.
- Gap between developed countries and developing countries becomes larger.
- Cross-country and even domestic migration greatly impeded.
- Average human IQ increases significantly.
- Greater acceptance of various cryptocurrencies in daily uses.
The overall death rate has gone down in many countries due to unnecessary lockdowns. On the other hand, the lockdowns are predicted to bring about a “baby boom" in many countries as couples are forced to spend more times at homes.
- Corruption is still rampant in Indonesia and it seems unlikely to change in near future.
- Conservative religious movements seem to be gaining momentum in Indonesia.
- Indonesian overall education standard is not improving as fast as Malaysia.
- Malaysia is entering Eugenic phase whereas Indonesian reproduction is still largely dysgenic.
- Malaysia is starting to delegate the national economic development to private sector (Zenrich Integrity Group), which will allow Non-Muslims entrepreneurs to bypass the affirmative policies to run their businesses without conforming to racial quota.
Apparently racial apartheid/segregation only developed in colonies where there are significant White population (i.e. North America, South Africa).
In other colonies where Whites are mainly colonial officials and merchants, some degree of segregation can be observed but it's more due to socioeconomic differences and there's usually no legislation on restricted access of facilities for certain races.
10% DISCOUNT on Transaction Fees and FREE Daily Professional Trading Tips || 10%期貨交易費回扣以及免費每日專業交易貼士
Register for a Binance account using this link: https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=VSEJD2PL and send an email to email@example.com with your registered email to obtain code for another 10% DISCOUNT on transaction fee for Perpetual Futures Trading and FREE Professional Daily Trading Tips.
用此鏈接註冊幣安戶口: https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=VSEJD2PL 然後電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org 以獲取 10%期貨交易費回扣以及免費每日專業交易貼士
Follow my trade on Coinbene 一鍵跟單: