December already? This year has flown by and we are going from strength to strength with each month. Before we start the next topic, we’d just like to say a big thank you to everyone who has delegated to @yourtop3 as we are now over the 8k SP mark! Woo woo! This means the prize pool is only getting bigger for those who enter and we have one more round of fun in store for the final contest of 2019!
This month, we’re asking you to get in the holiday spirit and “gift” us your Top 3 favourite festive films. Whether you enjoy the big guy in the red suit and his little elves, pull out the nativity scene, partake in the festival of lights, or celebrate in one of the many other ways this season, we’re sure you have some favorite movies that get you in the spirit! Not feeling so excited? There’s plenty to choose from for you Scrooges and Grinches, as well. Cartoon, clay, puppets, and even regular live action movies are all fair game!
Perhaps you have those family favourites that you just have to watch each year. Maybe putting on your pajamas and binge watching the Hallmark channel is your thing. Movies seem to always be a crowd-pleaser in past months, so we have no doubts all of you will show out with some amazing choices yet again!
The Topic For This Round Is…Holiday Movies How To Enter This Jolly Contest
1 - Create a blog post with your top 3 nominations along with your reasoning behind them. Entry posts must have a minimum of 250 words total. The #yourtop3 tag MUST be the first tag used
2 - Put a link to your blog in the comments section of this blog.
3 - Set your post payout to 50/50. You keep the SP and then transfer the STEEM and/or SBD (whichever is paid out at the time) to @yourtop3 with a link to your blog post entry in the transfer memo. This is the minimum entry fee, but you can add as much as you like to it! The more you add, the more you can win.There is no maximum entry fee.
Not sure how to find your post payout? Look in your Steem Wallet under Author Rewards to find the exact payout for your post. In the example below you would send the 0.014 SBD and 6.587 STEEM over to the @yourtop3 account as your entry fee. We’ll take it from there and convert all of the prize pool to SBD for easy prize distribution at the end of the month!
The deadline for submitting is the 9th
Any Questions? Join Our Discord Server!
We have our very own Discord server where you can ask us any questions about the contest to our Panel and engage with your fellow contestants! Bragging about previous victories accepted ;) Join the fun here where there’s even more chances to win with Top 3!
Creating Your Entry Post
You are welcome to create your own post but for your convenience we have created two different templates. The first one; a more complex version, contains some markdown/html coding creating a nice table for you to edit. The second template; for those of you not familiar with markdown/html coding, is a simpler version. In both templates, we’ve highlighted in red text where you need to edit.
How detailed you want to go is up to you but we know you can do better than “because I like it” 😉
Our Panel members may create their own post with their own top 3 but these will NOT be entered in to the contest. Instead they will be used to add to the prize pool for bigger prize payouts.
What Happens Next?
The Panel will first review all submissions for eligibility.
Then all submissions will be put into a public dpoll.
Once the dpoll is complete, we’ll review the results and combine them with our scoring system before dishing out the prizes to the top 3!
The prizes get divided up by a combination of the final position (1st, 2nd and 3rd) and by the amount of entry fee given. 75% of the prize pool will be distributed to the top 3 places and the remaining 25% of the prize pool goes back to the Panel with the aim of growing the account and the potential prize pool for next month!.
Wishing you all the best of luck from all of us in the Your Top 3 Panel